Monday, February 08, 2010

EASEL CALENDAR

We were supposed to do these calendars last month at Stamp Club, but my printer died the day before and I couldn’t print the calendars, so it’s a little later than expected, but we’re doing 2010 calendars this week …  We are also doing a fabulous little bag with 3D cards to match – how cool is that!

If you would like to join a Stamp Club and make projects like these each month, then give me a call on (06) 753-5337 or drop me an e-mail and I’ll tell you all about it.  Not only will you get to stamp and create with a fabulous group of ladies every month, but you’ll get to be hostess and get all sorts of Stampin’ Up! freebees during the year as well!!

Now is the best time of the year to sign up to the wonderful world of Stampin’ Up!, so let me buy you a coffee and I can answer your questions and help you start on your way to building your own crafting business!  I have a fabulous team of demonstrators throughout New Zealand and those that have signed up with me will be getting the instructions on how to this project as well as the other fabulous project we’re making this month in the next few days!   Yet another reason to join my team …

easel card 

Stamps:  Baroque Motifs, Dreams du Jour, Upsy Daisy, Whimsical Words
Colours:  Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip


torressiggy

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

Sharlene that is just adorable