Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

I heart hearts 4

Wishing you all a fabulous Valentine’s Day!  I hope that you get to spend the day with those you love just like I will.

I heart hearts 4 close
I LOVE this I {Heart} Hearts set, it’s just so much fun to work with, and when you add some glitter it’s even more yummy!! 

Don’t forget that you still have a little more time to help out the victims of the Haitian earthquake disaster by purchasing this fabulous set.  With each set of I {Heart} Hearts stamps sold, Stampin’ Up! is donating $2 to the relief efforts. 

As of February 5th Stampin’ Up! has already raised over $15,000 from the sale of this fabulous stamp set.  So give me a call on (06) 753-5337 today and place your order for this wonderful set of stamps and help others less fortunate than us at the same time.  What a win-win situation!!

Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts, Always
Cardstock:  Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bella Rosa DP
Accessories:  Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, Eyelet border punch, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

 
torressiggy

No comments: