Saturday, March 29, 2008

THREE MORE SLEEPS...

Did you used to do that as a kid - "three more sleeps until Santa comes"? Well I'm feeling like that right now, I can't believe it is only three more sleeps until the new catalogue hits the streets and we can start ordering all those yummy new stamp sets and accessories!!

Make sure that you have put your order in for ANYTHING out of the current catalogue that you want before 9pm on March 31st so that I have time to get your order in before things disappear forever. If you want sets that are going to still be current in the new catalogue, put in your order before March 31st as well, that way you can take advantage of the 10% discount that I'm offering on all orders from now until the end of March. silk scarf

We did silk scarves at Stamp Club last night which were a huge hit, even though we can't actually buy the craft inks in New Zealand yet (I keep hoping they will be in next year's catalogue). Anyway, I wanted to share with you as we used one of my favourite sets, ROSES IN WINTER which is on the retiring list, so I had to get in one more workshop with it before it goes away for good. I won't be selling this set, it will be one of those that I keep in my personal stash just because I think it's that awesome.

It's a 2-step stamp set, so it's perfect for layering colours to create beautiful roses. We used Regal Rose, Rose Red, and then Bravo Burgundy to create these roses, with Old Olive and Always Artichoke for the leaves. Just lovely!!

No comments: