Saturday, March 29, 2008

ONE LAST TIME ...

envelope bag I can't believe that we are losing the envelope template out of the Stampin' Up! catalogue. In 2 days time it will be gone forever, so I had to use it "one last time" at Stamp Club on Thursday to make this cute little handbag with matching cards.

This is such an incredibly simple bag to make, and wouldn't it be just adorable to give as a gift to a friend to say "thanks for everything / anything"?

Stamps: Friendship Blooms (yes, I still have some of these sets left for you to get for free with your $120 order), Paisley (background on cards)
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Buckaroo Blue, Cranberry Crisp, Treehouse Designer Paper (retiring as well)
Inks: Cranberry Crisp, Buckaroom Blue (boo hoo - both these colours are going as well!!)
Accessories: Clear EP (the detail powder is retiring as well ...)

If you want to order any of these retiring products, make sure you phone me or get your e-mail to me before 9pm March 31st so that I can put an order in before it's too late. If you order an envelope template I'll even throw in a copy of the instructions on how to make this little bag ...

No comments: