Monday, March 31, 2008

$2 CARDS YESTERDAY AND TOMORROW ...

We had $2 cards at my home yesterday afternoon and will be repeating the same cards again tomorrow evening from 6:30pm until finished ... (depends how much we laugh and talk as to when we finish!)

I had a last opportunity to play with some of my favourite retiring sets. If you love the look of Roses in Winter or Stem Silhouettes, make sure you drop me an e-mail to order you one today as by tomorrow it will be too late! These are 3 of the 5 cards we did.


IMG_5721 copy









ROSES IN WINTER is one of my all-time favourite floral sets. It's just beautiful and SO easy to use. It's the easiest 2-step set we have had as far as I'm concerned - you just can't go wrong with it! Aim and stamp and you are guaranteed a fabulous flower.

IMG_5724 copy


STEM SILHOUETTES:
This was the very first card that I did with Stem Silhouettes and one of the simplest I have done, but I really like the simplicity, so we pulled it out again to use again before it retires tonight ...

IMG_5720 copy


BUGS & KISSES:
One of my customers wanted a kid's birthday card, so this was a simple one that we did yesterday. Lots of colour and bugs - what kid wouldn't love to get this card? It has the "Sending Worm Wishes on your Bug Day" stamp inside as well.

No comments: