Thursday, December 23, 2010

HO HO HO – THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!

I don’t know about your house, but have you heard “How many more sleeps till Santa comes, Mum?” about a million times already?  Yes, it’s almost time for the big man to drop down the chimney (reminds me, I had better clean out the fireplace tomorrow!!)

santa punch art card

I saw this cute punch art santa on Becky Roberts blog and had to have a try at making one.  Since I have lent a friend my decorations punch I had to use the large heart punch, and I changed things up a bit with other punches.  Isn’t he just too cute?  I will be offering monthly punch art card classes again starting in January, so make sure you come join us to see what other cute creations you can make with your punches.

I must admit that I was really sad when Stampin Up! discontinued the 1/4” circle punch a year ago, I had used it for so many things (especially punch art), so you can imagine how excited I was to open the new Summer mini and find that we have a whole set of 3 little punches that not only work perfectly for punch art, but also match the Itty Bitty Bits stamp set and have little Bitty Buttons that match perfectly as well – how cute is that!!!

Itty Bitty Shapes punches 
A set of 3 punches for just $36.95 – that’s fabulous!  Drop me an e-mail and I can order you one with my last order of 2010 that I will be placing on December 29th. 

Don’t forget that you only have until December 29th to take advantage of all those yummy things at up to 50% off retail!!  Check out the details HERE.

Have a fabulous Christmas Eve day tomorrow, and I’ll see you again soon …

Keep stampin’
torressiggy

No comments: