Monday, December 27, 2010

A LITTLE BOX OF SURPRISE …

I have just sent out instructions to my Big Shot Club ladies for this super cute circular box.   If you purchase your Big Shot through me then you automatically become a Big Shot Club member and receive free monthly projects and special offers.

circular box completed 1

WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE YOUR BIG SHOT MORE THAN YOU ARE??


If you already have a Big Shot and would like to join my Big Shot Club for 2011 just to get step by step instructions for a project each month, you can now sign up for 12 months and the Big Shot Club only offers that I send to my members as well.  The cost is just $35 for the year (or just $25 if you are one of my downline!!).

If you would like to join up, then drop me an e-mail to stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com or call me on (06) 753-5337 and we can get you signed up for the whole year. 

torressiggy

No comments: