Monday, January 04, 2010

A LITTLE LATE …

Oh you say, Sharlene’s already scrapped some photos from Christmas – how organised is she???  Well, I hate to admit it, but New Year’s Eve this year finally saw me scrapping some photos from Christmas last year …  Maybe my New Year’s resolution should be to get ahead on my scrapping??  I have some more photos from our Christmas in Auckland this year, so hopefully I’ll get those done before this time next year! 
 08 christmas page 1 

08 christmas page close
The bottom photo of the kids makes me laugh – it’s so real to life!  Mason dressed in girls clothing, Riley talking non-stop, Parker showing off, and Chase and Blake pretty much grinning and bearing it  …

08 christmas page 2

Stamps:  Snow Swirled, Jumbo Outline Alpla (on sale 50% off until Jan 24th!!)
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Ski Slope DP (retired)

 

Now I’m back off to help Harry clean out the garage so that we can organise our garage sale for early February!!  I have so much craft stuff to sell that I will have at least 2 tables just for me!  That also means at least 2 days of cleaning out my craft room … such is the life of a compulsive crafter!!

torressiggy

No comments: