Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY 2010!!!

Wow – can you even believe that we’ve into the New Year already?

I got a fabulous card in the mailbox today (I still haven’t figured out how she managed to get it delivered on a public holiday – maybe she knows something about the PO that we don’t?), but I got this lovely card today from my friend Debbie.  Thanks Debbie – it really made my day!! 

debbies bday card copy

I also go another lovely card from my Mum with something special in it this afternoon as well.  You can always count on Mum’s to make you feel loved …

I was rather spoilt by my 6 year old as well.  Parker got up this morning and made me breakfast in bed all by himself!  I got a bowl of museli covered in about half a litre of milk, and some butter with a slice of toast under it …  He was so excited about having done it all himself that I couldn’t help but be impressed.  isn’t he just so cute?!


Hope you have all had a wonderful New Year’s Day in the sun with your friends and family!  I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again in the not too far future.

 

torressiggy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharlene. Not sure how the postie managed to deliver on a public holiday, especially as it was posted in Masterton, on the way to 4 nights in Martinborough to go visit some vineyards!!! I hope you had a happy birthday. See you soon.

Kelly said...

Hi Sharlene.
Happy (belated) birthday for the 1st!