Saturday, July 18, 2009

ON THE RIGHT TRACK?

choo choo I thought I would share a genie bag that I did for our kid's holiday programme these holidays.  I tell you - teachers are such special people, I don't know how they do that all day every day, the need to be paid about 10 times what they are!!  I was just about ready to lose it after just 2 days of it ...

Anyway, I used the Right on Track wheel and Choo Choo set from the new mini (coming your way real soon!), and I think that the kids really loved it.  I wasn't sure which sets to use for kids projects (since we'd already used Bugs & Kisses and all the obvious ones), thank goodness that as a demo I can pre-order and that the order got here in time to save my bacon!!


... MY MOTHER IS SO MEAN SHE WON'T BUY ME A BED - SHE MAKES ME SLEEP IN A STAMPIN' UP! BOX! ...

Once again, Tiger finds something too small for his big fluffy butt and climbs into it!  This is the smallest sized box that Stampin' Up! uses, so it's not that big, but he's been sleeping there for about 3 hours now.  It doesn't look very comfortable, but I guess it can't be all that bad if he's been there that long!

cardboard box

No comments: