Friday, July 17, 2009

A PICTURE TELLS A THOUSAND WORDS ...

IMG_1155Hey guys, you would be forgiven for thinking that I had disappeared into thin air, but with having to create 2 of the first 3 projects for WE Stamp and everything I have been doing has been for "the other" blog ... that and school holidays has just killed all the time that I normally have to do all these thing I want to do!

Anyway, we have this new store in town called The Outlet Store and I wandered in the other day and found these cute little frames for just $2.50 - which I didn't think was a bad deal ... 

photo frame 2 Of course I figured it could look cuter if I distressed the edges a little, added a few embellishments, and who can resist the super cute corduroy buttons that are coming your way on August 1st??  So I stamped Baroque Motifs with the Staz-on white, added some flower fusion with rhinestone brad centres, and of course because all our embellishments match our wonderful colours, I finished off with the corduroy buttons that matched the flower fusion perfectly! 

Just in case you think your eyes are playing tricks on you, the "before" frame is pink and the "after" one is red - it's not you!

Now I just have to find a place to put this cute frame of my "baby" who is now 11 1/2 and probably won't want it displayed where the whole world can see it ...

Happy stampin'!
Sharlene

No comments: