Sunday, July 19, 2009

HELP ME WELCOME IN THE NEW MINI CATALOGUE

If you have been around me over the past week or so you would already have heard me rave about how I believe the Spring mini catalogue that will start on August 1st is the best we have had yet in New Zealand - I LOVE it!!! 

Well now I would like to invite you to come and join me to celebrate the start of the mini with some make & takes, door prizes, nibbles, and of course some special offers for those of you who attend and order on the day (you'll have to come to find out about those).  You will also receive your own copy of the mini catalogue as well ...  so jump on the phone or computer now and let me know that you will be coming to join me.

You have 2 time slots to choose from, but places are limited for both, so make sure you get in first for your choice of times.


SPRING MINI CATALOGUE LAUNCH CELEBRATION
Sunday, August 2nd
2 - 4pm  or  7-9pm

at 147 Seaview Road, Westown, New Plymouth


You can rsvp by phone to (06) 753-5337 or by e-mail to stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com.

I look forward to being able to show you some of the fabulous new things that Stampin' Up! have come up with to tempt our creative taste buds!!

Happy stampin'
Sharlene

No comments: