Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER SATURDAY!

SC easter basket

I had to laugh - my 6 year old has some pretty amazing logic. He said "If Friday is Good Friday, and Sunday is Easter Sunday, then what happened to Easter Saturday??" So I'm wishing you all a fabulous Easter Saturday!

I was going to post yesterday, but I still haven't got a USB cord that works so I couldn't get my photos downloaded. Luckily I have an awesome sister who happened to have a USB cord that she let me borrow for the night ...

This is a super easy basket to create. I will do a video on it this afternoon and hopefully get it uploaded tonight to show you how to make it so that you can make them as well!

If you would like to see the video, you can check it out here: Easter Basket Video

This is one of the projects that we did at Stamp Club on Thursday (and will repeat on Monday). If you are interested in learning more about Stamp Club, give me a call on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me on stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com and I would love to fill you in on the details but basically you commit to spend $35 a month and you get a free class just by purchasing $35 in product - pretty cool, huh?? But it gets even better - you also get to be hostess and get a free level 1 stamp set and free hostess money to spend as well!! Life doesn't get better than Stamp Club!!

Stamps: Seeing Spots, Polka Dot Background (very subtly stamped in white on the Apricot Appeal basket)
Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Crop-o-dile, white eyelets, white grosgrain

No comments: