Thursday, April 09, 2009

WHAT'S OUT THE WINDOW??

Window Dressing 2This little girl keeps peering out that window - there has to be something out there that we don't know about ...

This is the one of the cards that we did at our new catalogue launch party last night. I was really hoping to have my order from April 1st, but since it didn't ship until the 6th, I figured the chance of me getting it on the 7th in time to create something to make last night were pretty slim ... alas, I had to work with the sets that I had pre-ordered, so I decided on this Level 3 hostess set. It's such a great set, I think it's going to get lots of use!!

The "awning" over the window is actually popped out on dimensionals, although it's easier to see in real life and not when it's been squashed on a scanner cause my camera still isn't working ...

Stamps: Window Dressing
Cardstock: Summer Sun, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Good Morning Sunshine DP, Window Punch

Have a stampin' day!!
Sharlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very clever - I do like your card!
Jamey :)