Thursday, November 13, 2008

SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!

Embrace LifeI am having so much fun with all my new stamp sets, that I just had to share this card that is made with another new set of stamps that will be appearing in the summer mini starting December 1st.

This is a shaker card that was one of the 3 cards we made at our 3D card class tonight (as well as a suspension and a tilt card). I love the fact that starting December 1st we also have Wild Wasabi chunky glitter! What a perfect thing for using in a shaker card ...

If you would like to join us for the 2nd and 3rd weeks of this class, you can do that for just $30 for 5 more 3D cards. Learn how to make them so you can create your own works of art at home.

If you don't have a workshop already booked for December or the New Year, call me now to book your preferred dates now so you get to see all the other fabulous stuff that will be coming you way very shortly.

Contact me by calling me on (06) 753-5337 or by e-mailing me at stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

AMY FLEMING said...

Hello my favourite upline i love your work, hey i left you a surprise on my blog go have a look :)