Saturday, November 08, 2008

CHRISTMAS MEDALLION

I have received my pre-order of summer mini stuff (one of the benefits of being a demonstrator!) While the new mini doesn't start until December 1st, I'll be busy putting together some cards to show you over the next few weeks. Be very scared - this mini is even better than the current spring mini and I just know all those lovely new things will be calling out you like they did to me ...

IMG_8285In the meantime, I wanted to share a card that we made in a Christmas card class that I ran today.

While you can't see it in the picture, the medallion is created with a corner punch (retired) and it's actually mounted up on foam for added dimension.

Really simple, but I really like the elegance of this card.

Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Handsome Hunter
Stamps: Sanded background, Occasional Greetings

No comments: