Wednesday, November 05, 2008

3D WOW CARD CLASS CHANGE ...

Hi everyone,

For those of you who were interested in doing my 3D Adult Education class that was supposed to start at Spotswood College tonight, it was cancelled because of too low numbers.    The good news is now we can do the class from my home and save a little money at the same time!

If you are an intermediate stamper or above, and would love to learn how to create 8 different types of 3D cards (think lots of movement and "WOW"), then give me a call and we can add you to the list.  We already have 5 booked, so there is only 3 more spots.  Grab yours now!

Date:  Wednesday 12th, 19th, and 26th
Time:  7:00 - 9:30ish
Cost:  $40 all inclusive for the whole 3 week class
Where:  My place

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats great value Sharlene..pity about numbers..i have low number on my ACE class this term too ..tis the season i suppose.