Monday, November 10, 2008

MORE BIRTHDAY TREATS!!!

Just when you thought that Stampin' Up! had finished celebrating their 20th birthday, there are more specials!!! 

Between November 10th and 30th you have the option of purchasing rub-ons at a whopping 20% off when you spend just $20! 

If you haven't seen how rub-ons work, then either come and join us for $2 cards and I will show you, or give me a call and I can give you a one-on-one demonstration of this awesome product.  Great for scrapbooking or cardmaking, they stick to almost anything - I've done them on vases, ribbon, mirror, a leather scrapbooking album, and of course cardstock.

Since you get both a white and a black sheet in every pack, it's perfect for using on any colour!  So go ahead and grab this super deal while it lasts.  Call or e-mail me now to let me know which ones you want for just $18.80!
Rub_ons_AU_NZ

No comments: