Monday, August 25, 2008

BLOOMIN' WITH BEAUTY SWAP

blooming with beauty 4Now that our incentive trip is over and we have already swapped our cards, I thought I would share the card that I did for our swap..

This is still a favourite set from the mini catalogue, it's just so elegant, and of course you know how much I love Purely Pomegranate ...

blooming with beauty 5I stamped the main flower from BLOOMIN' WITH BEAUTY twice in Versamark, embossed it in black embossing powder, then coloured each flower with watercolour crayons. I cut the second flower so that I was only left with the front petals, and then popped it up to give it some dimension and to make it look like it was peeking out of the punched oblong.

The large swirl is of course from my BAROQUE MOTIFS set, just embossed in clear embossing powder over top of the Purely Pomegranate cardstock. Then I just added a little paper piercing for a little extra detail.

No comments: