Monday, August 25, 2008

BACK TO REALITY ...

Hi everyone, well just a quick note to let you know that I'm back from one of the most amazing trips I've been on in forever! The Stampin' Up! incentive trip is just incredible - the place was great (Great Barrier Reef), but Stampin' Up! just outdid themselves in spoiling us all rotten!!! I'll share more of that in the next couple of days.

I got to hang with the most amazing ladies who were so incredibly giving in their ideas and so much fun to be around. It was so much fun that even Harry can't wait to go on the incentive trip next year (he's already set up golfing buddies!!)

After travelling most of yesterday and getting to Auckland at 11:30pm, we stayed at an airport hotel to get some sleep before our flight this morning. When we arrived at the airport again this morning for our flight to New Plymouth, the airport was closed due to fog! Thankfully we managed to get on a flight back to New Plymouth and have just arrived back this morning.


IMG_7319














Rebecca & Eric, me (Sharlene) & Harry, Emma (NZ Country Mgr) & Shaun, and Jacqui & Jared

This is a photo of the Kiwi team who went on trip this year. We only had 3 demos from New Zealand this year, but the plan is to have way more Kiwis next year!! If you want to come and join us, then let me know and let's figure out how we can get you there.

Right now I'm off to bed to get a little sleep before I pick up the boys from school ...

No comments: