Saturday, August 16, 2008

BAROQUE MOTIFS IN FLOWER ...

Baroque Motifs Flowers My challenge to myself today was to use colours that I typically didn't use together, so I put together Rose Red and Groovy Guava.  Not ome of my "normal" colour combos at all, but I actually quite like the way it turned out.

I used the flower punch to punch out a flower in River Rock, and then trimmed the petals to make the leaves.  Score a few veins in the leaves the with bone folder and hey-presto ... fairly instant leaves!

Stamps:  Baroque Motifs (again!), Circle of Friendship
Colours:  Rose Red, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Whisper White
Accessories:  White gel pen, Flower

2 comments:

Lisa Green said...

I really like this card, how very effective, especially the leaves! I love the white stitching for the stems, I can't wait to make a card like this one myself!
Thanks, Lisa.

kareN stampZ said...

WOW what a cool idea love the leaves. Thanks for sharing