Saturday, June 21, 2008

THIS ONE IS FOR HELEN ...

I ran into Helen yesterday at Megan's house (thanks for the coffee and friendship Megan!), where Helen informed me that she checks my blog daily but that I'm not very good at updating it regularly, so this one is for you Helen!  Thanks for the "inspiration" to get moving ...

 

Swap card

This was a swap that I did for our downline shoebox swap.  I love that Fall Flowers designer paper, so I started with that and literally pulled my colours from the paper (don't you just love the way that Stampin' Up colours coordinate through everything!!!).

 

Sorry for the bad photo - the softness of the Soft Sky just doesn't photograph very well.  It's much prettier in real life.

 

The stamp is from the Oh, So Lovely set, which is one of my favourite hostess level 1 sets.  You can get this one for free when you host a workshop - e-mail on stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com me for more information.

2 comments:

Tru said...

Wow! you have been busy today, the conference this afternoon, and then posting here as well. I was all inspired to stamp this evening but I'm soo exhausted I'm off to bed instead. I had a great time today, thanks for letting me be involved.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
So pleased I inspired you to put another card on because I love this card. Sori, but always checking out the blogs and get heaps of ideas. It is great.
Helen