Saturday, June 21, 2008

STAR BOOK KIT

star book open For those of you who have expressed a desire to make a Star Book, this is for you.

I have created a complete kit for you - everything is prepared, cut, and will be mailed directly to you with step-by-step instructions so that you can create your own beautiful Star Book too!

star book closed If you are a demonstrator, this is a fabulous class to do. It is a longer class, taking typically about 2 - 3 hours beginning to end to complete (depending on the level of your stampers).

Imagine how easy it will be to do this class when everything is already prepared for you. You just need to get people in seats and you are ready to start! While I haven't added anything to the front of this one, you could add something to really take it up a notch (I put a bunch of stamps and cardstock out and let my students have free range on creating the front of their own books in my class)


Cost is $18 per star book plus $4.00 shipping within New Zealand (you can purchase up to 4 books with no extra shipping).

All product is Stampin' Up! from the cardstock, vellum, and designer papers (the photo shows Au Chocolate, since this is retired, you will get a current design - let me know if you have preferences)

Please drop me an e-mail or call me if you have any questions!! If you are a demo wondering about how successful this would be as a class, ask me about my Star Book class - it was a great class!

You can find all the details and purchase this Star Book kit by visiting my little Stamp With Sharlene Store (click on the icon below or click on the one at the top right-hand side of the page)

No comments: