Friday, June 20, 2008

JULY 2008 CLASS DETAILS


Only 8 more days of work and I will be Stampin' Up full time!! If you have something that you would like to see a class on, drop me a line and let me know ...

Right now, this is what is happening in July:

STAMP CLUB TEASER
July 15th 9:30am at my house
Cost: Nothing - come as a guest this time!!

We need a minimum of 6 people to start a day-time stamp club, so if you are interested, make sure you let me know you are coming and then drop by this "teaser" session to see how much you will love belonging to a Stamp Club ...

Rsvps are required so that I can cut for everyone coming

CHRISTMAS IN JULY
July 26th 4:00pm - 147 Seaview Road, NP
Cost: $30

Come and make 12 Christmas cards and some Christmas gift tags while you have a glass of Christmas cheer and nibbles ...

CHRISTMAS IN JULY (repeated)
Saturday, July 26th 4:00pm - 147 Seaview Road, NP
Cost: $30

See above for details

STAMP CLUB
June 26th 6:30pm at my house

$2 CARDS
Sunday, July 27th any time from 1 - 6pm
Monday, July 28th any time from 6:30 - 9:30pm

I will design, cut, and prepare 5-6 different styles of cards. You just turn up any time during the above hours and make as many (or as few) of each design as you wish for a flat $2 per card with matching envelope.

WHOLE TEAM / DOWNLINE MEETING (for everyone in my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th level!!)
Monday, July 21st - 6:45pm at Megan's Honey House

We will be doing a 3D hands-on item, so please let me know if you are attending so I can prep for you.



If you would like to know more about joining my team, then drop me an e-mail or call me on (06) 753-5337 and I would love to have a chat to you.

No comments: