Monday, June 09, 2008

SPEAKING OF COVERED NOTEBOOKS ...

IMG_6573 copy I just thought, I never shared the covered notebook that we made at our Stamp Camp last month (whoops!). I did a little class and showed "the girls" how to do covered notebooks and beaded pens. They are so easy, but what a fabulous idea for Christmas or birthday gifts! Add an chipboard initial to personalise it and you have a really special and unique gift for someone special. You can see that I have added an "S" for Sharlene (or maybe it's for stamper, or super, or sister, or special, or spoilt ...) Anyway, you get the idea ...

I inked up my chipboard alpha in Not Quite Navy to match the white grosgrain that I had dyed with my ink pad in the Not Quite Navy as well.

Okay, we are going to do this as a class later in the year so that you all can create your own special and unique Christmas gifts ... watch this space!!

Speaking of Christmas, I will be starting Christmas card stamp-a-stack sessions (say that 5 times fast!) in July, so if you do loads of Christmas cards (like Debbie does!) and are wanting to get started early this year, make sure you watch the class listings to the right for all the details.

No comments: