Monday, June 09, 2008

BAREBACK HORSES!!

bareback I haven't done a bag in a while, so I figured it was time to pull the idea out and do another one. This was the one that I came up with for a workshop on Friday night (hi Karen!!).

The horses on the background are stamped in Versamark and then gently rubbed with Chocolate Chip pastels/chalks for a subtle background. The main horse image is embossed in gold embossing powder and then the edges are sponged to give it a more rustic look. I love that wide grosgrain ribbon - it makes the perfect handles for any bag!!!

Wouldn't this just be adorable for a little girl that was into horses? Do a matching card and tissue paper and you have a really sweet gift bag to give. What about adding a matching covered notebook and pen and really make a whole ensemble??

You know what I say "if it stays still long enough, STAMP IT!"

No comments: