Thursday, May 15, 2008

WIND IN THE TREES

IMG_6500 copy

I have been so crazy busy preparing for our Stamp Camp this weekend and the Women's Expo next weekend that I haven't had a change to blog for ages! So I thought I would share a card with you that we did at a workshop last night.

I'm really LOVING the Baroque Motifs - it's just such a fabulous set for cards and scrapbooking, but my favourite stamp in the set is that huge swirly stamp - it's so awesome!! I have used it twice here, once on the Blue Bayou strip at the side, and then again very subtly on the glossy white cardstock to sort of mimic the wind in the trees in Soft Sky ink.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Lovely as a Tree, Warm Words
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Basic Black, Glossy White
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, River Rock, Basic Black

No comments: