Thursday, May 15, 2008

WANTED

IMG_6502 copyAnother post - 2 in one day after a whole week of nothing - miracles do exist!!!

This is another card that I demonstrated at my workshop last night. I just find any excuse to use the Crop-o-dile, it's just so fabulous for setting eyelets with no effort at all (and no hammer banging and crashing either!!).

I hadn't realised that the large circle stamp in the Wanted set actually is designed to match the scallop circle punch perfectly, so that was an added bonus when I was playing with this card earlier in the week. I see this one coming out a lot!

I started with the Outlaw Designer Paper and pulled my colours for the card from the DP - it's so easy to pull together colours when everything coordinates!

Megan, this one is dedicated to you as the Sage Shadow Queen!!

Stamps: Wanted
Cardstock/Paper: Outlaw DP, Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Naturals White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Crop-o-dile, Jumbo eyelets, Twine, mini glue dots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those horses look great Sharlene. Love the card!
Cheers, Sue