Saturday, April 19, 2008

Baroque Motifs

Hi to all you wonderful ladies who came and had English high-tea with us today, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Congratulations to Debbie and Leanne who came with hats and boas - you guys rock!. I have Muffin Break coffee vouchers for the both of you just to say thanks for getting into the swing of things (although I know I can always count on the 2 of you for a good laugh anytime!!).

 

Congratulations to the 3 ladies who won sets of stamps as well, I hope you get to make me lots of cards out of them! Just kidding ... although the odd card in the mail would be much appreciated ...

 

I thought I would put a picture out here of the candy pull-out pocket that was one of the items that we made today. When you pull on the ribbon the candy bar magically appears! I'm totally head-over-heels with this Baroque Motifs set - it's awesome!!!
IMG_6071 copy IMG_6073 copy

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Baroque Border wheel

Colours: Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla

1 comment:

loopstar said...

Thanks for a great introduction to crafting in New Zealand. I had a lovely afternoon - and then I spent the rest of the day browsing the new catalogue. My VISA will be taking a beating I think!

Thank You.

Louise