Saturday, April 19, 2008

Incentive Trip Demos ...

I thought I would post this picture of the demos who made incentive trip (3 from New Zealand and 22 from Aussie!).  There I am on the left, looking a little over-whelmed by it all.  The level of artistic ability in this group of women is just amazing and a little mind-blowing!  I still can't believe that I'm going with them as lots of these ladies have blogs that I stalk on a regular basis - they are incredible!  The great thing is that I get to hang with them for a week on the Gold Coast!!  Talk about dreams coming true - this is still just blowing my mind!

 

The amazing thing will be that even though I will probably look like the country bumpkin compared to most of these ladies, I will get to come back having been exposed to all their creative mojo and hopefully some of it will rub off on me and I will have loads and loads to show and tell you all after the trip in August ...

 

convention trip reward photo

No comments: