Wednesday, April 23, 2008

KIDS CARDS RULE!!

I am off to do a workshop in about 30 minutes that is a group of ladies who all met in ante-natal class, so there are lots of babies! My hostess (see you in a few minutes Michelle!) asked if we could do some baby and kids cards, so these are 3 of the cards I came up with.

IMG_6278 copy

I figure I didn't do too bad with this Elmo card since my 5 year old immediately recognized him as Elmo ...

He is made up of lots of punches - scallop (my favourite new punch!), 3/4", and 1 1/4" cut in half for his mouth.

IMG_6275 copy

This is the brand new All In The Family set. I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of this set!


This card is a peek-a-boo card, the scallop punch is actually a "window" to see the little girl on the inside of the card. (Did I tell you that I really liked the scallop punch?)

IMG_6273 copy

I guess you have guessed by now that I REALLY like the scallop punch!! I hadn't actually realised how many cards I had used it in for this workshop (like 3 out of 4!), until I went to put everything together. Hopefully this will show everyone exactly how flexible this punch really is ...

This card is an idea I found on a blog (sorry, I can't remember who it was - if it's you, please let me know and I'll put a credit to you here). I thought it was such a cute idea, and so simple too!

Using this brand new Nursery Necessities set, this is a cute and easy baby card that anyone could throw together.

No comments: