Tuesday, March 18, 2008

NEW CATALOGUE IS HERE!!!

If you can see drool marks running down your screen, don't worry - it's just me looking through the brand new Stampin' Up! 2008-2009 Catalogue & Idea Book!!!

If you loved the current catalogue, you are going to blow a fuse when you see this one, it's just out of this world!!!

All the things that I was hoping we would get we have got, so you are going to be seeing all sorts of fabulous new ideas coming out of my craft room as I get ready to do workshops in April and May with all these fabulous new sets and accessories.

Hold on, I've got to take a breath and get my heart beat down to regular again, I'm so excited I'm likely to bust ...

Okay, I'm back to normal now (well as normal as I ever get anyway).

Call me now to get your copy for just $10, or book a workshop and you will get one absolutely FREE along with 2 FREE ink pads of your choice. Think of all those lovely new in-colours, 6 brand new colours ... yummy ...

No comments: