Monday, March 17, 2008

ARE YOU BEING SERVED???

IT'S TIME FOR HIGH TEA!
Saturday, April 19th 2:00 - 5:00pm

Cost: $15

This is going to be so fabulous! Get out your hats, gloves, and all your finery, it's time to play ladies!!! Trish and I are going to introduce the brand new catalogue and some of those yummy new stamp sets and accessories with an English Tea Party! Cucumber sandwiches, scones and cream, all sorts of yummy eats and of course lots of flavours of tea! Come join us for a fun afternoon full of all sorts of excitement!!

We will be doing a number of make n' takes during the afternoon, and with over 130 new stamp sets to choose from, this is going to be incredibly delicious on so many levels! This will be my first official "welcoming" of the new catalouge sets, so come and join me as we welcome them in proper English style.

There will be door prizes and lots of give-aways, but you have to be there to win, so make sure you drop me a line or call me to let me know to prepare for you.


Numbers are limited to 40, so it is purely on a first-come, first-served basis. You can put your name on the list by phoning (06 753-5337) or e-mailing me (torresfamily8@hotmail.com), but your place can only be secured with payment. So what are you still sitting there for??

No comments: