Monday, March 03, 2008

DESIGNER PAPER ROCKS!!!

I know it's been ages since I have posted (well, it seems like it has been), but I have been so swamped with workshops and classes that I have been running around like a headless chicken! Trust me, that's not a good thing ...


I just wanted to share a couple of things that I have done in classes and workshops over the past week or so with our yummy designer paper. Both the Au Chocolat and the Loves Me papers are in the summer mini, and that means that come March 30th they might disappear altogether (unless we get lucky and they happen to appear in the brand new catalogue on April 1st that is - I certainly hope so, I love both these packs of DP!!)


I have seen so many people doing the little handbags with our round tab punch on splitcoast stampers that I just had to give it a go! It's so cute, I really love it!!

IMG_5409 copyStamps: Simple Sayings II (pg 114)
Cardstock/Paper: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, and Always Artichoke, LOVES ME DP,
Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Versamark Ink Pad, White Embossing Powder, Mat Pack and Paper Piercing tool (makes it a breeze to get those brads through lots of layers of card and paper!)

IMG_5416 copy

Stamps: All The Best (pg 56), Kindness Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock/Paper: Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, AU CHOCOLAT DP
Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Ribbon and Mellow Moss Brads (for handles), markers for colouring up flower

No comments: