Sunday, March 02, 2008

BLOG CANDY HAS A HOME!!

Thank you to everyone who sent me e-mails about what they loved about having Stampin' Up! in New Zealand - I loved reading them all!

Unfortunately there can only be one winner, and this time it is SUSAN SWAN!! Congratulations Susan, I'll be in contact with you in the next day or so and we'll get the free ink pads and blender pens in the mail to you.

Susan's e-mail reads:
"What I love about it being in NZ it is easy to talk to a “real” person, someone we get to know and who becomes like a friend to us. Even though we don’t live in the same town it is really easy to “talk” to you via email, phone calls. Makes Stampin’ Up seem human."


Thanks Susan, it's been wonderful for me as well - building friendships with my customers and downline, that's what Stampin' Up! is all about.

No comments: