Tuesday, March 04, 2008

FAUX TILE TECHNIQUE

This is a card that we did at Stamp Club back in January with a great technique called Faux Tile. If you want to know how to do it, I will be uploading a step-by-step tutorial on my blog in the near future, so keep an eye out for it.  I love this colour combo - Vintage Violet and Rose Red - yummy!!!

                                 IMG_5419 copy copy

SPACES STILL LEFT FOR TECHNIQUE CLASS THIS SATURDAY!!

We will be doing 10 different techniques at the advanced technique class this Saturday, so if you haven't already contacted me to let me know you want to come, you will need to e-mail or call me asap so that I can prepare everything for you.


Get lots
of variety with each set of stamps you own!  By learning new techniques, you will have lots more flexibility with your stamps and you will be able to get lots of different looks with just one set of stamps!!

No comments: