Monday, February 04, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Thanks to Trudi I've been tagged. Since I was tagged once before by Trudi and Tracy and never found the rules and didn't know what to do (and obviously never asked and did it), I'm glad that Trudi provided the rules on this one!

This is the way The Middle Name Game works:

These are the rules:- You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.)

R: REYNALDO - Okay, so this isn't actually about me, but did you know that my hubby, Harry, has the middle name of Reynaldo? I kid you not - but that's what you get when you have a Spanish Father, a Spanish name!!

U: USA - I spent 12 years living in the USA (6 years in Florida, 3 in California, and 3 in Hawaii) with my American husband and both of our boys were born there (Chase in Jacksonville, Florida and Parker in San Diego, California).

T: TRAVEL - As you can tell, I love to travel! When I was 21 I left NZ for a 6-month trip to Europe and it took 16 years to make it home again (whoops, does that give my age away TOO much??)

H: HATED MY NAME - I always hated my middle name when I was younger, but it's my Mum's middle name and Nana's as well, so it's actually pretty special having something like a name passed down from generations past.

I'm tagging Michelle H, Megan F, Tracy M, and Sharlene M ...

1 comment:

Sharlene Meyer said...

I'm sorry Sharlene, I can't do this tag cos I don't have a middle name!!