Friday, February 01, 2008

SAVE OVER $10 ON STEM SILHOUETTES!!

If you have been eyeing up that fabulous Stem Silhouettes set on page 10 of the in the Summer Mini Catalogue, then this is the perfect opportunity for you as I'm offering over $10 in savings on this set from now until February 6th!!!


I knew I had to have this set from the first time I saw it! It's so versatile and easy to use that you can create such a huge variety of styles with this one set.


Stem Silhouette IMG_5243 copy

These are a couple of cards that I have done with it, but to check out what the rest of the world is doing with it, make sure to check out the Splitcoaststampers gallery and see the over 400 cards that have been created with it! Link from here: SCS Stem Silhouettes Gallery


If you haven't already seen the Summer Mini, then you can link right there from here and see what we are talking about: Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue


Check out the top right-hand side of this front page for all the promotions that I have currently got running - lots of awesome deals. I need some more sales to get to go on incentive trip, and you need to save some money when you buy all those "essentials" like stamps and punches, so this way everyone wins!

1 comment:

Tru said...

Hey Sharlene, love this set too it's next on my list. By the way - You've been tagged for the Middle Name Game, see my blog for instructions