Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Speaking of Embossing ...

I have had another 2 days of stamping with friends this week - what an amazing week it's been! I had an afternoon with Tracy, then a half day each with Michelle and Trish, and this evening I got to hang out with my friend Debbie. It's going to be really hard going back to work on Monday!!!

Trish and I are participating in a demo swap (if you are participating in the yahoo demo swap, you might want to close your eyes here and act surprised when you get your swaps). This is what I came up with ...

IMG_5010 copy


Stamps
: Carte Postale, Leaves a la Carte wheel
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Inks: Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss, So Saffron markers, Versamark, Mellow Moss cartridge
Accessories: Gold embossing powder, heat tool (of course!), 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain (love that width!), and 6mm wide vanilla grosgrain. 1 3/8" square punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

Tru said...

Hey Sharlene
Love your card - very elegant!