Wednesday, January 09, 2008

COASTER CALENDARS - super cute!!

I have been having so much fun with having time to stamp (what a change from the "norm"!). I decided that since I didn't even get time to make a Christmas card for my wonderful first level downline that I had better get my act together and make them something first thing for the new year.

I made this cute little coaster calendar and gave it to them at our first meeting this week. From what I saw and heard, I think they all liked them.

wild about you calendar close up wild about you calendar close up 1

As you can see, I used the Wild About You set and some of that yummy Au Chocolat designer paper from the summer mini (makes you hungry just thinking about it!!). I made the little "mane" on my giraffe by using our grosgrain ribbon, snipping off one side of it and then shredding it. I think it makes him look so cute ...

wild about you calendar inside
This is inside, it has a place for them to place a picture of their family or pets (for some reason they weren't keen on having a nice photo of me inside there??). It also has a little calendar on the right-hand side. This will be just perfect for putting on their desk and thinking about me .... okay, maybe not, but hopefully they will use it anyway.


Stamps
: Wild About You
Cardstock: Au Chocolate DP, Always Artichoke, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon (lots of colours), crimper, hole punches (for punch out his spots), spiral punch, brads


I will be doing a calendar class on February 17th.
We will be making these coaster calendars and also A4 wall-hanging calendars.

Be in quick to make sure you get a spot! I can take long-distance students for this class, so if you would like to be involved but don't live in New Plymouth, you can buy a pack and I will send you everything you need to put both calendars together in the comfort of your own home!!

No comments: