Monday, September 17, 2007

SQUASH ALBUM



I have seen these little "squash albums" on SplitCoastStampers and have been wanting to try one for ages, but tonight I finally got around to it and I'm really loving how it turned out. Super simple to put together, it literally took 30 minutes from start to finish to actually make it. The hardest part was deciding what photos to put in it!!!

You could actually fit 18 photos/journaling blocks into one of these little albums by putting on both the front and the back. I added 8 photos and 2 journaling blocks on the front of this one by just using random photos up that I hadn't used in my scrapbook pages of Hawaii but that were too pretty to throw away.

We are going to be making these at Stamp Club this month!!


If you would like to be included in a Stamp Club where you meet once a month with the same group of ladies each month and develop friendships while you learn new creative skills, then ask me for details. You too can learn how to make some really great 3D items like this one too.

No comments: