Thursday, September 13, 2007

An Elephant Never Forgets ...

I bought this little notebook from the $2 shop. While it's not unattractive, I wanted to make it cute and take it up a notch, so I covered it with designer paper, stamped a pink elephant, and added a little tag that I printed off the computer that says "don't forget" (it's a notebook, for writing things that you don't forget ... get it?)

Of course I had to have a matching pen, so I simply rolled up the same designer paper that I had used on the notebook and slid it into the barrel of the pen - instant unique notebook!

You have often heard me say "if it stays still long enough, stamp it", well I'm serious, you can stamp on almost anything to make it more attractive.




...... ....before .. ..... . . . ....... after

No comments: