Thursday, September 06, 2007

MY MOSTEST HOSTESS CLUB ...

For those of you who have hosted workshops of hostess level and above ($350 or more in sales), you are already included in what I like to call my "Mostest Hostess Club" and you will automatically receive your special invitation to attend my Hostess Appreciation evening in November.

I love my "job" and realise that without my amazing hostesses and customers I wouldn't have been as successful as I have been, so at the end of each year I do a special appreciation evening to acknowledge them and show them how much I appreciate them.

Not only will there be make-n-takes for everyone to do, but there will be food and prizes and all sorts of goodies for you to see, try, and take home!!

I will also be selling off a number of retired sets (most of which I bought with me from the USA and which have never been available in New Zealand) at very discounted prices.

If you would like to be included in my special "Hostess Club", then contact me now to book a workshop so that you can not only get all the hostess benefits of a workshop, but you will also be included in the join the club and be included in all the extras.

No comments: