Thursday, September 20, 2007

Make your own shape stamps ...


Make sure you keep those off-cuts from your stamp sets when you mount them, they will come in handy one of these days ...

I have had a number of my customers asking about shape stamps such as the little square one that I have used on the attached card. While we don't have a square stamp(at least yet), we do have extra rubber on a lot of the stamp sets that you can save from when you mount your sets and make your own!

I have made the little square 'stamp' that I used out of a piece of scrap rubber off-cut and then used a domino to mount it on (you can see my “stamp” in the edge of the photo). This is so simple but you could really go crazy with your creative ideas in making your own basic shapes to use.


Now go get stamping ...

No comments: