Saturday, August 20, 2011

Punched Pennants … a little sneak peak

Parker had another birthday party today (little social butterfly that he is), so I had to come up with another boy’s birthday card for his friend, Kobi. 

Luckily I had already received this new set of stamps with the matching punch and the new colours from the catalogue that starts September 1st, so I thought I would give you a little sneak peak …

kobi bday card 2011

Stamps:  Pennant Parade, Curly Cute
Colours:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Real Red
Accessories:  Petite Pennants Builder punch, Timeless Type alphabet dies, white gel pen


The Lucky Limeade has shown up quite dark in the photo, but it’s really a fabulous colour – sort of reminds me of Kiwi Kiss last year (and you know how much I loved that colour!!)

 

Happy stampin’
torressiggy

2 comments:

Melinda Christensen said...

Yay! you got your post finished! All those visitors keeping yu from blogging!! Catch up again soon for a cuppa.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Lotsa fun, Sharlene! So nice to have you blogging again. So sorry I haven't been here to much lately. (Family issues!) Hugs xxaxx