Saturday, August 27, 2011

AS TIME GOES BY …

Forever Young

Stamps:  Forever Young, Elements of Style
Accessories:  The AWESOME new punch -

This is the card that I have made to swap this weekend at our Big Day out in Auckland.  I’m so excited – I get to catch up with so many wonderful people that I haven’t seen for ages!! 

We will also be making this card at $3 cards this Sunday afternoon and Monday evening, so drop on over.  We also have a Father’s Day card as well of course, so if you haven’t already got one, you need to drop on by and make a special one for that special Dad in your life.

Keep on stampin’

torressiggy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I have this punch ... and have only used it once! What is WRONG with me! Love how you have attached it to look like a feature! Hugs xxaxx