Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SALE-A-BRATION HAS STARTED!!

If you are anything like me you have been counting down days until the beginning of Sale-a-bration – all those yummy free stamp sets are just too good to pass up, I WANT THEM ALL!!!  The great thing is that you can have as many as you want!  Everytime you spend $120 you get to choose a FREE stamp set from one of these 4 sets …

 SAB 4 sets

 

WANT TO SEE THE SAB MINI CATALOGUE WITH THE SETS AND SAMPLES? …

SAB mini cover 2011

Click on the picture above to download a PDF of the SAB mini catalogue


punch bunch 1
Sorry about the terrible photo – I’m having issues today!  Anyway, this is a card that we just did at my workshop with the Punch Bunch set.  We will be creating 2 cards with SAB sets at $3 cards on Sunday afternoon (1 – 6pm) or Monday evening (6:30 – 9:30), so just drop in during the times noted and come and make as many cards as you want from the 5 or 6 different designs that will be ready for you!

Hope to see you Sunday or Monday at $3 cards!!  Give me a call on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me at stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com if you have questions or need more details …

torressiggy