Thursday, November 18, 2010

WHEW – WHAT A WEEK!

I have a few projects to share with you (honest I do), it’s just finding the time to get them photographed and up here!  I’ve had classes and workshops almost every night recently and then I’m also doing a quilted bag class as well (it’s great being on the other side of the work bench!!).


CHRISTMAS CARD STAMP-A-STAMP CLASS DECEMBER 5TH!!

Tree Trimmings 3 Here’s one of the Christmas cards we did at our Christmas Stamp-a-Stack earlier this month.  I think the Burgundy and Gold is such a fabulously rich and elegant colour – perfect for more “non-traditional” Christmas colours!

I will be be repeating the same Stamp-a-Stack class on Sunday, December 5th at 2:30pm for those who missed it the first time. 

You will get to make 16 cards – 4 each of 4 different designs with matching envelopes for just $35!  Call me to confirm your spot asap.


torressiggy

No comments: