Saturday, November 20, 2010

TO MY FABULOUS STAMP CLUB “GIRLS”

I have been so blessed with the most amazing Stamp Club ladies this year.  Many of them have been with me for 2 or even 3 years and they have become so much more than customers – they are my friends as well, and that’s one of the reasons that Stamp Club is my favourite class each month!  I enjoy it far too much to actually be cheeky enough to call it “work”!!

stamp club candle close  

Since we just had our last Stamp Club for the year this month I just had to make my wonderful “girls” a little something to say “thank you for being so awesome”.  I found these yummy rose scented tea-light candles and built a box around them (my craft room smells divine right now!).  It just so happened that the candles were nice enough to come in a Rose Red colour … how’s that for handy? 

For You candle cardstacks of stamp club candle boxes
Stamps:  Vintage Vogue (for boxes), For You Flower (card)
Colours:  Old Olive, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight

Can’t wait for Stamp Club to start again in January - I’ve got so many great projects that I want to make and share with my clubs. 

If you want to meet with us each month, then drop me an e-mail or call me on (06) 753-5337 and let me tell you all about how you can be one of my fabulous club girls too!!

torressiggy

No comments: