Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ALBUM IN A BOX FOR STAMP CLUB THIS MONTH …

You might be forgiven for thinking I have fallen off the face of the earth, but I have actually been creating for all the clubs and classes I’ve had recently!  Between $2 cards, Christmas card Stamp-a-Stack, Stamp Club, Intermediate School Craft Club, and workshops, I’ve been a busy little bee …

SC flower scrapbooks ST

This is one of the projects that we made at Stamp Club this month.  The box contains a scrapbook album inside – this would be a fabulous gift to give for Christmas!! 

If you are interested in joining a Stamp Club next year, the next round of clubs are starting in January.  It’s a load of fun and a great group of ladies to make friendships with as well!  Call me on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me to find out more details.

 SC flower scrapbooks ST lid off

These are a few samples from some of the talented ladies from Stamp Club.  They had to pick their own colours and designer paper this month, so each one looked different and fabulous!!  Congratulations ladies, it is a pleasure to teach your talented selves!!

SC flower scrapbooks 1   SC flower scrapbooks 4 SC flower scrapbooks 5 SC flower scrapbooks 6 SC flower scrapbooks 7 SC flower scrapbooks 2

Have a great day and I’ll be back with some more of the projects that I’ve been creating recently.

Don’t forget that we have the HUGE CRAFT GARAGE SALE this Saturday, so drop by between 8:30 and 11:30am to find a ton of great deals …

Keep on stampin’!
torressiggy

3 comments:

Susan Swan said...

Wow Sharlene and other ladies - they are amazing.

I wish you were in Palmy Sharlene, then I could join your stamp club.

kareN stampZ said...

Gosh they are gorgeous Sharlene

Callena Lewis said...

I just love those flowers!!!!